It’s that time where we make the transition from Winter to Spring, so it’s out with the boots and in with the sandals. Here are some tips to get you ready for the Spring season.
1. Round-up your coats and put them in either a suitcase or garbage bag. You can store this under your bed or in another closet.
2. During this transition, most stores like Forever 21 and H&M have their end of Winter sales. Purchase cheap and save for the next Winter season.
3. Make a list of Spring-friendly items that you want to get your hands on and start shopping. If you’re like me, I can’t resist the new maxi dresses and skirts that start to surface.
4. Keep your sweaters and maybe one coat within your Spring wardrobe. Although Spring will be here, don’t forget April showers bring May flowers.
5. If you have items from your Spring wardrobe that are still in good condition, but you know you won’t wear again, sell them! Take good photos, and post on either Poshmark, Ebay, or Amazon. This way you’ll have more cash to put towards a fresher Spring wardrobe.