What you should know…
- As ordered by the FTC, I will disclose in every post whether the item featured was given to me by the company to write a post/review. If you ever see c/o on any given post that translates to courtesy of, which means it was gifted. Each post however will be entirely my opinion and my writing.
- Any banner ads seen on my site are part of affiliate programs or arrangements made with the given company, in which I receive compensation.
- The banner images DO NOT belong to me, so please contact the given company for information regarding their particular banner image.
- All images on the site are my personal material unless otherwise stated (except banner images, refer to the last bullet point). Images may not be taken from my site without permission.
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact Marwa Diaf (firstname.lastname@example.org).
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
Generate your own Disclosure Policy.
Cookies may be disabled at anytime by changing your specific browser settings.
We are not responsible for republished content from this blog on other blogs or websites without our permission.
- Google’s use of the DoubleClick cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.